Pages

5/2/11

high flying adored


This will not go at the top of my list of 'edits I'm satisfied with'. It bothers me how careless I am and I'm scared of having reached the stage of not being able to improve. I can't wait to do my entry for The Gentlemen's Club. I hope to push my boundaries and really challenge myself.

At the same time, it's really sad that Little Black Bra had to finish prematurely. It was lots of fun and the people where really great (although most of them dropped out - why do people do that?).

I ended up practically redrawing the underwear. It was originally dark blue with white polka dots because I was going to do a sailor picture, but changed my mind. Also all clothes seem to mesh themselves to the sim's skin which looks really strange, so I got rid of that too. I like how the hair came out. It's taking less and less time to draw the more I practise.

I got my learner's license the other day, yay! I should have gotten it a year ago, but I'm lazy. I've gone driving twice and have had 1 minor accident (I expected the steering wheel to be a lot more sensitive...) on my first go. I'm hoping that I can go out some more this week.

My current song obsession:

No comments:

Post a Comment